FatalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Runescape should be!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

Probley Farewell if reset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Ouzo

Probley Farewell if reset Empty
PostSubject: Probley Farewell if reset   Probley Farewell if reset Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

This will probly be my farewell....
Why? Well seems that people on this server don't understand how hard i had
to fight to get a total lvl about 1800..... I did 2 weeks nolife 6-9 houres a day !
And now then wonne reset it ?! Stafmembers have easy talk... they do
::master and ::pickup ... thats how simple it is for them.... I kno something has
to be done but by this way..... I will give all my stuff to keep my skillz, i worked
hard for it and i earn to keep it !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

That Drop party, this weekend...... should remove it, ssince u guy's think there
are 'to many' rares ingame....
I kno u guy's don't care, but i don't wonne fight gain so hard to get my lvl's......
Thats why i quit when there come's a reset.....

If so.... i would like everyone for the good OLD days !!
I would like to say THNX TO AXIL FOR SUGGESTING THIS IDEA !!!

WHO THE F*CK WONNE LOSE THESE SKILLZ IF THEY WORKED HARD !?

Probley Farewell if reset 2f08tjc

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
autumn

autumn

PostSubject: Re: Probley Farewell if reset   Probley Farewell if reset Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm

trust me i know how hard it is i might be an admin but i have another character that i have to do everuthing with on my own and im not happy either but it needs to be done, theres going to be alot of changing happening soon
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/isodek
King Ouzo

PostSubject: Re: Probley Farewell if reset   Probley Farewell if reset Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

WOW, finally some1 understands how hard it was.....
TYVM !
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Probley Farewell if reset   Probley Farewell if reset Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:24 pm

This talk of the server being reset is just an idea. We are not even definate it will happen because i am happy with the way the server is at the minuite.
Sorry that you feel like you are the only one who understands, but i used to play a server, got 99 everyone (first on server to get) and then they reset it.
I don't think the server will get reset, and i love you being on the server you are a right geezer.

Anyway i hope you come back and join us.

See you soon...

Owen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probley Farewell if reset   Probley Farewell if reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probley Farewell if reset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FatalScape :: FatalScape :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: