FatalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Runescape should be!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

How To Become A Moderator!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giliam
Head-Owner
Giliam

How To Become A Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Dear Fatal-Scape players,

From now on you won't be able to post any moderator applications anymore.
Me and Fatal will just watch all the players online and we will contact you if we think you could become a moderator.

What do you have to do?

Just be active, help people, know much about the gameplay and be friendly.
Also remember to keep being yourself!

Don't ask me or Fatal if you could be moderator or anything, you will be ignored and it won't help you in the future.
We chose, begging will not help, you will get contacted.

Giliam

--------------------------------------------------------

The Staff Application section is removed including all the topics.
Back to top Go down
http://fatal-scape.com
swordkill142

swordkill142

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Um Giliam i have a complaint about this because im on when you guys aren't on because im mainly on at night in the United States so it kinda seems unfair to me and all the others who go on when your not.
Back to top Go down
Giliam
Head-Owner
Giliam

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 am

swordkill142 wrote:
Um Giliam i have a complaint about this because im on when you guys aren't on because im mainly on at night in the United States so it kinda seems unfair to me and all the others who go on when your not.

We also have Autumn who is usually online at night when me and Fatal are sleeping.

Giliam
Back to top Go down
http://fatal-scape.com
swordkill142

swordkill142

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh yea i know Autumn is on at night but i didn't know he helps with that my bad.
Back to top Go down
juicee

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

yeh , i algo never see u online and fatal too but its the timezone autumn and kitten acitve players :Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm on all the time. Razz I see everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
autumn

autumn

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm

believe it or not, staff and owners DO talk about whats going on with this server

whether it has to do with potential future staff or the server, we do have "meetings"

about whats going to happen and we DO take in consideration your ideas

so please if you have ANY suggestions ever let staff know or post it in forums Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/isodek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Become A Moderator!   How To Become A Moderator! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Become A Moderator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FatalScape :: FatalScape :: Announcements-
Jump to: